Lift Plug valves
Aska believes our Plug valves are the best valves for polymer service.
Because they combine the flow characteristics of full bore Ball valves with no dead space between valve body and plug. For high temperature and high pressure applications, metal to metal seats give better performance. Friction between seat and plug is avoided because the plug is lifted slightly
(a few microns) before rotation.
Plug valve Characteristic
In the case of 3way type, flow is never completely stopped during changeover, but flows through the two outlets ports simultaneously until rotation of the plug is completed.
This design is suitable for Filter switching or bleeding applications.
- 2way and 3way designs standard
- PTFE lining or PTFE sleeve for low temperature
- Special surface treatment for metal to metal seats
- With Gear Reducer for when slow switching required
- Jacketed valve type or Electrically heated
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Variety of Products
click to larger image